Situated along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf, Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE, is the favourite choice for most expats. The city is less crowded and has a calm and conservative environment, perfect for settling with your family. If you are looking for apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi, rest assured! The largest emirate in UAE offers the best job opportunities, guaranteeing a good-quality life that maintains a work-life balance.
Also, Abu Dhabi is highly secure; they have strict laws that eliminate illegal activities. Further, it has numerous attractions like Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirate’s Palace, Marina Mall and fascinating beaches to spend the weekend happily with your family. So, without delay, reach out to the top-ranking property developers in UAE and find your dream come true home.
Residential Properties in Abu Dhabi: Their Types!
With many leading developers in Abu Dhabi, the real estate market is blooming at its full potential. It is the best place to buy palatial and luxury properties at the most affordable price range. Here are the different residential properties you can buy in the capital of the seven Emirates:
- Apartments: One of the most demanded property types, apartments are available in various configurations ranging from studios to BHK flats. If you are a single-working professional, you can go for studio apartments. These units consist of a self-contained flat with a large main space. Other apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi have single, double, or triple bedrooms. Also, these kinds of residential properties in Abu Dhabi come with various amenities like parking spaces, pools, gymnasiums, and many more, guaranteeing a comfortable life for the owners.
- Hotel Apartments: These residences comprise fully-furnished flats for long and short stays. Maintained by the top group of hotels and residencies, these apartments offer top-notch facilities to the residents, whether it is room service or housekeeping. Abu Dhabi has several eminent luxury hotels, including spectacular and highly decorated apartments. So, explore the myriad options and select the one you like the most.
- Villas: Another property that people prefer buying in Abu Dhabi, these units are meant for large families or those who opt for more privacy. The villas generally have three to seven bedrooms; they come with bigger living spaces, attached gardens and garages. You will find various types of villas in Abu Dhabi like attached, detached and semi-detached villas. Choose the ones as per your preference and suitability.
- Town Houses: Slightly different from villas, townhouses are buildings sharing a common wall with another unit. These residential properties have three to six bedrooms and come with other facilities, ensuring convenient and affordable housing for the purchasers.
Top Communities with the best development projects for a lavish lifestyle!
Are you planning to purchase apartments for sale in Abu Dhabi? You have numerous options to seek. The following are some of the top communities in Abu Dhabi where renowned real estate companies have developed several residential properties for sale:
- Al Bateen, Marina: Situated within a soul-satisfying green environment with a charming waterfront view, the Al Bateen Marina is the best place to build your safe nest. These spacious apartments have contemporary designs and luxury finishing, which will surely blow your mind. The development projects here have numerous units ranging from two to four-bedroom apartments. Also, the projects offer first-class facilities like a children’s play area, swimming pool and jogging tracks that complement your lifestyle.
- Eastern Mangrove Corniche: One of the most sought-after locations in Abu-Dhabi, the Eastern Mangrove Corniche is famous for its aesthetically designed villas and townhouses. A home to more than 400 villas and townhouses, the development projects at Corniche offers spacious living spaces with high-ceiling rooms, assuring heart-warming views of the community. Thanks to the leading property developers in Abu Dhabi that this spectacular project has come into existence. Besides, the project includes lush green gardens with fountains that will surely soothe you after a hectic day.
- Saadiyat Island: Surrounded by a beautiful green environment and enchanting waterfront, the island is heaven for the residents. Top property developers have developed several high-rise residential buildings comprising hotel apartments and luxury furnished homes. Also, you will find mixed-use apartments alongside various amenities like retail and food outlets, swimming pools, parks and gardens, parking areas, state-of-art gyms and many more. Undoubtedly, these residential properties guarantee the best-quality lifestyle and comfortable living.
From the glitz and glam of its neighboring emirate, Abu Dhabi offers a peaceful environment to settle with your kids and family. Are you new to this Emirati country? Worry not! The widely-recognized development companies will help you find your safe home.
Besides, the UAE government has relaxed its expat policies. You can buy properties in the freehold zones and do not require paying property tax if you possess a resident visa. Visit the website of the reputed property developers in UAE to discuss the property purchase process and act accordingly.